How to Sign into Google
Step 1: Go to google.com
Step 2: Sign-in to Google
- When you’re signing in to Google and you’re asked to choose an account, you’ll type in your LIEOC email address which is formatted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org This is case sensitive, so be sure to use all lowercase letters!
- Your initial password for Google will be sent via email (First time users will be prompted to change their passwords if they choose)
- If your name is Frydo Kihlo-River, your email address will be email@example.com but if that doesn’t work, try firstname.lastname@example.org and if that doesn’t work, try email@example.com
- If your name is Arthur Eve, your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Once logged into Google you will have access to all of the applications in the Google Suite such as; Google Classroom, Google Meet, etc.
Step 4: If you are having trouble accessing your services visit Tech Support.
Docs is a real-time collaboration and document authoring tool. Multiple users can edit a document at the same time, while seeing each other’s’ changes instantaneously. Users can produce text documents, slide presentations, spreadsheets, drawings, and surveys.
Drive is a file storage and synchronization service that allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Sheets is a web-based program for creating and editing spreadsheets. similar to Microsoft Excel.
An instant messaging service that provided both text and voice communication.
Slides is an online presentations app similar to Microsoft Power Point.
A web-based app used to create forms for data collection purposes. Students and teachers can use Google Forms to make surveys, quizzes, or event registration sheets similar to Microsoft Excel.
With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next. Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
Use Google Calendar to schedule Meet video conference for a one to one or a one to many meeting.
A video conference app accessible via desktop computer, laptop, and Android or iOS device.
- 200 participants in one meeting
- No time limits
- Real time closed captioning
- Meeting host can record meeting and save it to G-Drive
Google Classroom’s purpose is to facilitate paperless communication between teachers and students and streamline educational workflow. Classroom allows teachers to create classes, post assignments, organize folders, and view work in real-time
Google Translate is a multilingual machine translation service to translate text. It offers a website interface, a mobile app for Android and iOS.