How to Activate & Translate Subtitles on Video:
Once the YouTube video has started . . .
1. At the bottom right corner of video, click on the “Subtitles/Closed Caption” [cc] icon.
2. English, closed-caption/subtitles will appear across the bottom of the video.
3. Again, on the bottom right corner of video, click on the “Settings” icon. Click on “Subtitles/cc”.
4. Click on “Auto-translate” and Choose a Language.
5. The new chosen language will now appear as subtitles across the bottom of the video.