How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?

All requests for transcripts must be made in writing using an LIEOC Official or Unofficial Transcript request form. 

All transcript requests must be signed in ink (no electronic signatures accepted) and must include the final address to which the transcript will be sent.

Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received within 10 business days of receipt. 

Please note that we do not send transcripts electronically.

Completed transcript request forms may be submitted:

  • By Mail to LIEOC, Records Office, Hooper Hall, Farmingdale State College, 2350 Broadhollow Rd., Farmingdale, NY 11735
  • By Fax to 631-420-2510 ATTN: Records Office
  • In-Person to any one of the three LIEOC locations.

We cannot accept transcript requests by email

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I know if I need an official or unofficial transcript?

If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to a college, employer, potential employer, or other agency, you need an Official Transcript and so must complete and submit to the LIEOC an Official Transcript Request form. Official transcripts are sent in a sealed envelope fully addressed to the end receipient, so be sure to include not only your address, but also the address of the person or organization to which the transcript will be sent.

If you wish to have a transcript for your own records, you need an unofficial transcript.

Can someone else fill out and submit a transcript request for me?

No. Federal Law prohibits us from taking transcript requests from anyone other than you.

Can someone else pick-up my transcript?

They may, but that person must present a signed letter from you that includes your name, your birth date, and a phone number where we can reach you to confirm you’ve approved the pickup.  We will ask the person to present a valid New York State picture ID before we give them your transcript.

Transcripts may be picked up only from Hooper Hall on the Farmingdale State College Campus.